After 27 years in business I know how imperative it is to consistently fine tune your offerings for what is relevant for your clients, you and your business. Working as an Executive Coach the needs landscape is constantly changing. Through listening to the needs of our clients we change what we offer in our suite of services accordingly. One area that is a constant and is consistently on the rise in the world is stress in life and business.
Stress is like an odorless gas. It seeps in and slowly begins to asphyxiate us. Before we know it the symptoms of stress show up in our relationships, work quality, and our physical body. We treat these symptoms in a variety of ways from medicine, to escapism and everything in between. These treatments however do not take care of stress itself as the core issue.
My colleagues Drayton Boylston, Jenna Forster, and Greg Styles and I at the Executive Coaching University have committed to taking on this stress epidemic. Each of us has our specialties in coaching clientele ranging from high level executives, business owners, women in business, high performance athletes, engaging the millennial workforce and serving fellow coaches. The brain trust at ECU is constantly seeking ways to serve the highest number of people, for the greater good of all, in areas that have the most impact in behavioral change, for the best results in life and business.
Consider these facts:
- 85% of ALL illness is stress related
- Depression is projected to be the #2 killer by 2020
- Managers and executives are 40 times more likely to suffer from heart issues
- 75% of people wish they had another job
- 80% of people NEVER use their greatest gifts at work
- Stress related illnesses are costing organizations over $350 billion a year
By attacking the root of this stress issue we are helping our clients find:
- Peace and relaxation
- They are enjoying life and work again
- They are feeling healthier and more motivated
- Their relationships are stronger with family, friends and co-workers
- They have discovered “Me Time” in each day
- Our business leaders are seeing an increase in moral, productivity, and profits
Over the next few months we will be offering a one day Oregon Stress Slayer Workshop and a Colorado Stress Slayer Workshop to kick off our dedication to increasing the happiness level in our clients, by reducing stress in our lives and businesses through mindfulness. We want to lessen this common link of stress and replace it with higher quality of living for you! Keep watch for other offerings as we continue to serve the greatest number for the greatest good through coaching. Take the time to invest in yourself and join us to help reduce your stress. It may just save your life!
To register for the workshops in Salem, Oregon or Denver Colorado click the links above. For more information about other locations and dates or to bring us into your organization or city please contact us here: 1.800.251.1696 or email us