ABOUT SCOTT SADLER
Scott is an Entrepreneur, Facilitator, Speaker, Consultant and a Certified Executive Coach. He has been a successful business owner for nearly three decades and truly understands challenges that leaders face in engaging with the most important and expensive asset in business, human capital.
Having owned businesses that have employed a large number of people, as well as consulting with small, medium and large firms; Scott offers a unique perspective to his clients. His focus is on the people in the business and believes that all challenges ultimately have a communication solution.
He is a Trusted Advisor and confidant to CEOs and other leaders for companies or as individuals all over the country, helping them systemize communication skills and developing work cultures that helps them understand how to “get to yes” in their daily human engagements.
He is “The Millennial Mentor”™ to his clients helping them engage generation Y in a positive and profitable way by reducing turnover in companies of this important segment of the workforce.
Scott lives in the beautiful state of Oregon with his wife Ingrid and three rescue animals. A pit bull-lab mix Austin, a chow-shepard mix Charlie, and their wild cat Kimmy. He is an active student of life enjoying every minute of his work (his calling, really) with dynamic committed leaders from all walks of life.
He loves the outdoors and is an experienced mountaineer, backpacker, and wilderness survival student. He and Ingrid love traveling, experiencing different cultures, people, great food, wine, beer, movies, reading and spending time with friends and family.
- Forbes Coaches Council
- International Coach Federation
- Northwest Coaches Association
- Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Toastmasters International
- Former Board Chair, Liberty House Child Abuse Assessment Center
- Current Board Chair Inspire Foundation, Charter Board Member
- Red Cross, Former Disaster Action Team Director
- Community Emergency Response Team, (Marion/Polk County C.E.R.T.)
- Leadership Youth, Chair
- MERIT Board, (MicroEnterprise, Resources, Initatives, Training)
- 2011 New Business of the Year Salem Area Chamber of Commerce